Product Launch - EUROPE: Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Mackenzie - Cromartie
Click through to view Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Mackenzie - Cromartie
Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Mackenzie - Cromartie
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch,
Available - From later this month
Location - Europe, available from specialist whisky retailers, and in Duty Free Travel Retail
Price - RSP of GBP100 (US$158) per 70cl bottle
Whyte & Mackay has lined up the launch of the third release named after the “spiritual heartland” of the Mackenzie clan. Following Mackenzie and Castle Leod, Cromartie will be used to raise funds to help restore the Mackenzie's Castle Leod, 14 miles from the Dalmore distillery.
The variant, initially matured in American white oak casks before being transferred to Oloroso Sherry casks form Gonzalez Byass in Jerez, is limited to 7,500 bottles.
The packaging displays extracts from a map, which was produced in 1762 as part of the government’s order to map ‘rebel estates’.
The Mackenzie clan once owned the Dalmore distillery. Their clan symbol - the royal stag - appears on each bottle of the Dalmore.
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
Castle Brands has seen its losses reduce in its latest fiscal year, as net sales posted a healthy rise....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report