Product Launch - EUROPE: Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve
Click through to view Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve
Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 44% abv
Available - from late-February
Location - Throughout Europe, from whisky specialist retailers, and selected Duty Free/Travel Retail markets
Price - SRP of GBP70 (US$109) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
The Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve is aged in 30-year-old Oloroso Sherry butts, American white oak and premier cru Cabernet Sauvignon wine barriques. Launched in the US in October, the variant has been designed with cigar pairings in mind.
“I would highly recommend enjoying it with a Partagas No2 cigar,” said The Dalmore's master distiller, Richard Paterson.
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer