Product Launch - EUR: Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn 24-, 30- and 40-years-old and Fior
Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn
Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn 24-, 30- and 40-years-old and Fior
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - From this month
Location - UK and selected European markets – predominately France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Price - RSP of GBP36.99 (US$) per bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
The 40-, 30- and 24-years-old variants of Fettercairn will be available in limited quantities of 463, 3,000 and 6,000 bottles respectively.
Fior, meanwhile, is an ongoing non age-specific release which will mainly be sold through specialist whisky retailers and whisky bars.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery