UK: Weymss Malts brings in new sales manager
Karlsson joins Weymss from Campbelltown's Springbank Distillers
Scotch whisky bottler, Wemyss Malts, has appointed a new regional sales manager.
Jenny Karlsson replaces Susan Colville and will cover all its markets, excluding North America, a Wemyss Malts spokesperson told just-drinks. Colville, who worked at Wemyss for two-and-a-half years, left the company last month to become European brand development manager with The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company in Speyside.
Sweden-born Karlsson studied brewing, distilling and food technology at Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh and in 2010 joined Campbelltown's Springbank Distillers in sales and marketing. She started her new role on 28 May.
Edinburgh-based Wemyss Malts is a sister company of Wemyss. The parent company's other brands are Darnley’s View Spiced Gin, Rimauresq Cru Classe and Fonty's Pool.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets