TFWA: We would not have sold to a whisky firm - Bruichladdich CEO
The new head of Bruichladdich Distillery has said that the Scotch producer accepted Remy Cointreau's takeover bid because the French firm did not have a presence in whisky and would not tell the Scotch firm how to operate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts