TFWA: We would not have sold to a whisky firm - Bruichladdich CEO
The new head of Bruichladdich Distillery has said that the Scotch producer accepted Remy Cointreau's takeover bid because the French firm did not have a presence in whisky and would not tell the Scotch firm how to operate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads