RUSSIA: WBD admits to talks with leading drinks groups
"We are constantly in talks with Groupe Danone, Nestle SA, Pepsico Inc. and the like over possible cooperation," said WBD's chairman, David Yakobashvili.
Yakobashvili said the talks could also involve the possible sale of a stake in WBD to one of these major companies. "The mechanism of cooperation will depend on the offer," Yakobashvili said. "There is no need for us to be a closed company. We are open for suggestions and believe we can achieve a lot more via cooperation."
Nestle Waters has finally reached an agreement with the CGT trade union over restructuring plans for its Perrier bottling plant....
Danone has announced plans for a joint venture in India with Japan's Yakult Honsha Co. ...
France's Groupe Danone said on Friday that it had finally reached an agreement with The Coca-Cola Company to amend their existing deal regarding the distribution of retail bottled water products in No...
Nestle Waters is to launch a range of sugar free water drinks under its Vittel water brand in time for summer....
French food giant Danone is willing to buy the 44% it doesn't already own in its Spanish subsidiary for €1.8bn, Spanish newspaper Cinco Dias has reported....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
A poor start to the year in France is expected to hit Groupe Danone through to the middle of 2005....
UK bottled water sales rose 0.5% to 2.08bn litres in 2004, translating into GBP1.2bn of retail value, according to figures released yesterday (31 March)....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends