Product Launch - UK: VitHit's Immunitea
Category - Soft drink, vitamin-enhanced
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in branches of Tesco Express and Harris & Hoole
Price - RRP of between GBP1.49 (US$2.60) and GBP2.50 per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Vitz Drinks Ltd
VitHit has launched a new flavour in its namesake vitamin drink range in the UK. VitHit Immunitea is dragonfruit flavoured, resulting in it being bright pink.
The brand, which contains eight vitamins as well as echinacea and zinc, was initially released in Ireland in 2007. It is also exported to ten countries including South Africa, Brazil, Dubai and Malta.
VitHit, the market leading vitamin drink in Ireland has announced that it is launching a new flavour ‘Immunitea’ into selected Tesco stores just in time for summer.
Each healthy bottle of Immunitea contains 100% RDA of 8 different vitamins, real juice, 2 cups of healthy teas and herbs with no added sugar along with the immune boosting Echinacea, zinc and Ceylon tea.
The vitamin drinks, were developed by ex-professional rugby player Gary Lavin and are the perfect drink for those wanting a low calorie energy boost or simply seeking a healthier lifestyle. The Dragonfruit means that this drink is bright pink in colour, appealing to the female consumer for the summer.
VitHit founder Gary Lavin says, “We are really excited to be expanding the range of VitHit drinks available to the consumer in the UK. We are always trying to keep up with consumer demand and we feel that Immunitea will cater to those wanting a stylish and healthy drink, and with only 35 calories per bottle what is not to like.”
VitHit Immunitea is available in Tesco and Harris & Hoole with a RRP of £1.49-£2.50 for 500ml.
Original source: Company Release
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets