Product Launch - UK: Vina Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Click through to see Vina Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Viña Ventisquero's Yali National Reserva Cabernet Franc
Category - Wine, Chile, red, 85% Cabernet Franc, 10% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade with first listing in Morrisons
Price - RRP of GBP7.99 (US$12.83) per bottle
Distribution - PLB
Viña Ventisquero has produced its first Cabernet Franc, which joins the middle National Reserva tier of the company's environmentally-friendly Yali range.
The range is named after Chile's El Yali Wetland, close to Viña Ventisquero's winery.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK