Product Launch - UK: Viñalba's Diane
The wine will be available in Majestic. Click through to view an image
Category - Wine, red, Malbec, Argentina, 15% abv
Available - Launched this week
Location - UK, off-trade, Majestic Wine
Price - GBP30.00 (750 ml bottle)
Distribution - Buckingham Schenk
Viñalba Diane has been produced by winemaker Hervé Joyaux-Fabre as a tribute to his wife Diane.
The 15% "Malbec-dominated blend" was launched this week in UK wine retailer Majestic, but will only be a "small production".
Viñalba, which has vineyards in three Argentinian regions, is a joint-venture between Buckingham Schenk and Mendoza-based Bodegas Fabre, owned by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends