US: Venus Williams to head up Jamba Juice campaign
Venus Williams will represent Jamba Juice in advertising and marketing campaigns
Jamba Juice has teamed up with tennis player Venus Williams to promote a health-focused campaign for the brand in the US.
Acting as a company spokesperson, Williams will represent Jamba Juice in advertising and marketing campaigns, through personal appearances and in digital and social media activities, the soft drinks firm said yesterday (21 July).
Back in April, Williams became a Jamba Juice franchise store owner. She opened a store in Maryland on 6 July and plans to open a further five stores in the Washington DC Metro Area over the next two years, the company said.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research