NEW ZEALAND: Usain Bolt stars in Gatorade TV ad
Frucor distributes PepsiCo's Gatorade in New Zealand
New Zealand PepsiCo bottler Frucor Beverages has launched a TV campaign for Gatorade in the country featuring athletics star Usain Bolt.
The advert, which can be viewed below, aired in New Zealand on Sunday (2 September) and shows the 100m and 200m London gold-medal winner walking the streets of the UK capital ahead of a race. The PepsiCo-made advert, called 'What's Inside', was released online in all Gatorade markets except the UK, a PepsiCo spokesperson told just-drinks late yesterday (4 September).
It also aired on television in a number of markets in Latin America, the spokeperson said.
Gatorade is owned by PepsiCo. Frucor distributes the brand in New Zealand.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
This month, Tom Vierhile at Datamonitor considers the appeal of a liquid breakfast amongst consumers....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends