NEW ZEALAND: Usain Bolt stars in Gatorade TV ad
Frucor distributes PepsiCo's Gatorade in New Zealand
New Zealand PepsiCo bottler Frucor Beverages has launched a TV campaign for Gatorade in the country featuring athletics star Usain Bolt.
The advert, which can be viewed below, aired in New Zealand on Sunday (2 September) and shows the 100m and 200m London gold-medal winner walking the streets of the UK capital ahead of a race. The PepsiCo-made advert, called 'What's Inside', was released online in all Gatorade markets except the UK, a PepsiCo spokesperson told just-drinks late yesterday (4 September).
It also aired on television in a number of markets in Latin America, the spokeperson said.
Gatorade is owned by PepsiCo. Frucor distributes the brand in New Zealand.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
This month, Tom Vierhile at Datamonitor considers the appeal of a liquid breakfast amongst consumers....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends