NEW ZEALAND: Usain Bolt stars in Gatorade TV ad
Frucor distributes PepsiCo's Gatorade in New Zealand
New Zealand PepsiCo bottler Frucor Beverages has launched a TV campaign for Gatorade in the country featuring athletics star Usain Bolt.
The advert, which can be viewed below, aired in New Zealand on Sunday (2 September) and shows the 100m and 200m London gold-medal winner walking the streets of the UK capital ahead of a race. The PepsiCo-made advert, called 'What's Inside', was released online in all Gatorade markets except the UK, a PepsiCo spokesperson told just-drinks late yesterday (4 September).
It also aired on television in a number of markets in Latin America, the spokeperson said.
Gatorade is owned by PepsiCo. Frucor distributes the brand in New Zealand.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
This month, Tom Vierhile at Datamonitor considers the appeal of a liquid breakfast amongst consumers....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research