INDIA: United Spirits appoints "CEO-designate" - reports
United Spirits is preparing for a new CEO
United Spirits has lined up a successor to CEO & MD Ashok Capoor, who takes on a new role in the company next year, according to local reports.
Anand Kripalu will be the Indian spirits firm's “CEO-designate” from Tuesday, the Economic Times reported today (25 September), citing United Spirits. Capoor moves to president of strategy at the end of April.
Kripalu was previously president of India and South Asia at Mondelez International, where he played a key role in leading Mondelez after the Cadbury acquisition by Kraft in India, it was reported. He also spent 22 years with Unilever where he held a number of senior sales and marketing roles.
For as long as many of us can remember, international spirits has been a profitable category for investors....
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research