USA: United Dairy Farmers, Inc. Purchases Chesapeake Cash Management Software; T-Recs Software Enhances Accounting
United Dairy Farmers, Inc., the retail convenience store operator based in Cincinnati, Ohio, has purchased the Total Reconciliation Solution (T-Recs) software package, the popular cash management product provided by Chesapeake System Solutions, announced Chesapeake president Peter Vogelberger.United Dairy Farmers operates a chain of 200 convenience stores in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, and produces milk and ice cream for sale in its stores and to retailers in seven states. The company will use the T-Recs software to reconcile its retail stores' reported cash deposits with the deposits reported by its numerous banks. Credit card transactions will also be reconciled with the reports from the credit card clearing house.Darryl Neltner, United Dairy Farmers Controller, says, "We purchased the T-Recs software because of its unique system to identify variances for follow- up." Neltner adds, "We anticipate that by using the software we will significantly reduce staffing needs and provide more timely reporting of cash discrepancies."T-Recs software provides state-of-the-art cash management through account reconciliation, extensive research capabilities and full integration with other financial software. Chesapeake, based in Owings Mills, MD, also offers the Unclaimed Property Compliance System (UPCS). UPCS manages unclaimed property reporting through complete regulatory databases and as innovative file management system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US