USA: United Dairy Farmers, Inc. Purchases Chesapeake Cash Management Software; T-Recs Software Enhances Accounting
United Dairy Farmers, Inc., the retail convenience store operator based in Cincinnati, Ohio, has purchased the Total Reconciliation Solution (T-Recs) software package, the popular cash management product provided by Chesapeake System Solutions, announced Chesapeake president Peter Vogelberger.United Dairy Farmers operates a chain of 200 convenience stores in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, and produces milk and ice cream for sale in its stores and to retailers in seven states. The company will use the T-Recs software to reconcile its retail stores' reported cash deposits with the deposits reported by its numerous banks. Credit card transactions will also be reconciled with the reports from the credit card clearing house.Darryl Neltner, United Dairy Farmers Controller, says, "We purchased the T-Recs software because of its unique system to identify variances for follow- up." Neltner adds, "We anticipate that by using the software we will significantly reduce staffing needs and provide more timely reporting of cash discrepancies."T-Recs software provides state-of-the-art cash management through account reconciliation, extensive research capabilities and full integration with other financial software. Chesapeake, based in Owings Mills, MD, also offers the Unclaimed Property Compliance System (UPCS). UPCS manages unclaimed property reporting through complete regulatory databases and as innovative file management system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research