UK: UK launch of Bessiere premium range
The latest Bessiere range consists of four classic varietal wines of the 2000 vintage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Hoping its latest range of wines will attract younger wine drinkers the Vins de Pays have a modern style label and are presented in Bordeaux bottles.
"Vins de Pays d'Oc are a great success story for Languedoc Roussillon. The reliability and value for money of these wines particularly appeal to UK buyers and consumers," said Bessiere S.A. managing director Daniel Bessiere.
Vins de Pays d'Oc is available at Great Northern Wines, Select Wine Company, Simon Charles Vintners, Ivy Wines, Oasis Wines and independent wine merchants.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014