RUSSIA: UDV sign new Smirnoff deal as brand war intensifies
UDV has signed a new five-year agreement with the Russian distillery Liviz to produce Smirnoff for the Russian market, it was announced this week. Liviz, based in St Petersburg, has been producing Smirnoff since 1997 and will now continue to do so until 2005. Smirnoff accounts for 10% of the distillery's 14m litre output. Smirnoff from the distillery is also exported to CIS countries and the Baltics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence