INDIA: UB demerges beer arm in plan to part-divest
United Breweries India Ltd. (UB) has decided to demerge its Brewery SBU into a separate company called BrewCo. The move is in preparation of the partial (26% or more) divestment of the beer arm a 'strategic' partner. The demerger/divestment is being recommended by UB's two advisers Deloitte Haskins and Sells and Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Co. It will be executed by Kotak Mahindra, a finance and mutual funds company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly