INDIA: UB demerges beer arm in plan to part-divest
United Breweries India Ltd. (UB) has decided to demerge its Brewery SBU into a separate company called BrewCo. The move is in preparation of the partial (26% or more) divestment of the beer arm a 'strategic' partner. The demerger/divestment is being recommended by UB's two advisers Deloitte Haskins and Sells and Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Co. It will be executed by Kotak Mahindra, a finance and mutual funds company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends