INDIA: UB demerges beer arm in plan to part-divest
United Breweries India Ltd. (UB) has decided to demerge its Brewery SBU into a separate company called BrewCo. The move is in preparation of the partial (26% or more) divestment of the beer arm a 'strategic' partner. The demerger/divestment is being recommended by UB's two advisers Deloitte Haskins and Sells and Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Co. It will be executed by Kotak Mahindra, a finance and mutual funds company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review