INDIA: UB demerges beer arm in plan to part-divest
United Breweries India Ltd. (UB) has decided to demerge its Brewery SBU into a separate company called BrewCo. The move is in preparation of the partial (26% or more) divestment of the beer arm a 'strategic' partner. The demerger/divestment is being recommended by UB's two advisers Deloitte Haskins and Sells and Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Co. It will be executed by Kotak Mahindra, a finance and mutual funds company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets