CHINA: Ty Nant Spring Water aims high in Hong Kong
Ty Nant Spring Water has appointed the Asian company Telford International to distribute its drinks in Hong Kong and Macau.
The UK bottled water company said today (18 June), that the deal with Telford International will help boost its sales of the spring water brand among the top-end hotels and restaurants in Hong Kong.
David Relph, Ty Nant general manager of sales and marketing said: "With a large professional and dynamic sales force and a sales turnover of US$52m, Telford International boast a wealth of experience in Asia's premium drinks sector, and with a portfolio including brands such as Jack Daniels, Laurent Perrier and Finlander (sic), the team at Ty Nant are confident that they have appointed the right distributor to exploit the potential in such a vibrant and exciting market as Hong Kong."
Earlier this year, Ty Nant became the official bottled water for the Cardiff Blues rugby team.
A glance at the "Water List" at exclusive London hotel Claridge's may give one a glimpse into the future for the water sector. The lofty prices being asked for exotic waters sourced from far-flung cou...
Laurent-Perrier has posted a marked rise in operating profit for its first half....
Laurent-Perrier has reported a healthy lift in sales for the first half of its financial year, outstripping the growth rate of Champagne in general....
Laurent-Perrier has reported a 15.1% rise in 2007-08 first-half sales to EUR115.43m, on the back of a strong performance by the Laurent-Perrier brand, particularly in Japan....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends