EUROPE: TWE unveils new push for Lindeman's - video
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is giving its Lindeman's brand a fresh push with a new GBP1m (US$1.6m) digital ad campaign in the UK and Northern Europe.
The campaign, running under the banner 'It's The Sunshine That Makes It', will run on YouTube, BBC iPlayer, ITV.com and 4OD and “targeted banner advertising on key sites”, TWE said. The initiative will run in two bursts: from now until the end of this month and a second burst next Spring.
The campaign is also rolling out across Europe, with the ad playing on TV in Sweden and targeted digital campaigns in Finland and the Netherlands, TWE said.
Jackson Family Wines' president Rick Tigner sprung to prominence in the US through appearing on reality TV show 'Undercover Boss'. But, away from the bright lights of TV-world, the 52 year-old remains...
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World