GREECE: Tsantalis seeks grant for expansion
Greek press reports said the winemaker would use the money specifically to modernise its technological equipment and expand its wine making factory in Rhodope, northern Greece.
In order to raise the money, the company is planning to seek a subsidy under the Agricultural Ministry's Development programme.
Tsantalis produces 18m bottles of wine a year in seven Greek regions.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits