US: Tropical Beverage acquires water business
"The Arctic Springs brand has a proven track record of success and was one of the best selling bottled spring waters in the Los Angeles market at one time," said Chris Lotito, CFO of Tropical Beverage. "Arctic Springs will be a great compliment to our successful portfolio of value-added water-based beverages. We are focused on getting the brand back into production and being very aggressive in opening various distribution channels."
Lotito said:" Tropical Beverage has resurrected the Arctic Springs brand to compete directly against Arrowhead and other brands in the Southern California area. We feel confident that this brand has the look and taste that will allow us to leverage it nationwide."
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK