US: Tropical Beverage acquires water business
"The Arctic Springs brand has a proven track record of success and was one of the best selling bottled spring waters in the Los Angeles market at one time," said Chris Lotito, CFO of Tropical Beverage. "Arctic Springs will be a great compliment to our successful portfolio of value-added water-based beverages. We are focused on getting the brand back into production and being very aggressive in opening various distribution channels."
Lotito said:" Tropical Beverage has resurrected the Arctic Springs brand to compete directly against Arrowhead and other brands in the Southern California area. We feel confident that this brand has the look and taste that will allow us to leverage it nationwide."
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research