GLOBAL: Treasury Wine Estates adds to EMEA exec team
Oliver Horn returns to Treasury Wine Estates' EMEA division later this month
Treasury Wine Estates has created a new post in its Europe, Middle East and Africa management team.
The wine company confirmed earlier today (3 May) that it has promoted Oliver Horn to the new position of general manager for the Nordics, Central & Eastern Europe, & Middle East Africa. Horn is the current general manager for Treasury (TWE) in New Zealand.
Prior to his time in New Zealand, Horn was global brand director for Lindeman’s and global brand director & Australian marketing manager for Wolf Blass. He has also been head of marketing for TWE's EMEA unit.
“We’re delighted to welcome Oliver back to Europe,” said Andrew Carter, MD of EMEA and Global Travel Retail for Treasury. “Oliver will be responsible for delivering profitable growth in his markets, and leading his team to increase our sales volumes market share.”
Horn will assume the position on 15 May.
To read an exclusive interview with Andrew Carter, click here.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends