UK: Traditional Scottish Ales rebrands as Black Wolf Brewery
Black Wolf Brewery is lining up new beers for the relaunch
Scottish craft brewer Traditional Scottish Ales has relaunched as Black Wolf Brewery as it looks to boost exports.
The Stirling-based brewery, whose new name comes from a local legend, said today (14 April) the relaunch will include a fresh range of beers. Packaging and its website have also been overhauled.
Director Carlo Valente said: “We now have a very strong range of beers which we will be taking to new and existing customers, and we expect to see our market share grow in Scotland and to create more export opportunities further afield.”
The beers include elderflower flavoured wheat beer Tundra, stout Florida Black and red beer Big Red. The company is also launching Coulls, a premium lager, in bottle and keg.
The company’s new name refers to a Stirling legend of a black wolf that saved the town from Viking invaders by howling a warning to alert the town’s defenders.
To read an exclusive just-drinks comment on Scottish craft beer producer BrewDog, click here.
just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
This latest 'on-trend' report from just-drinks provides a strategic summary of where the craft beer category is at present, and where it might be heading in the short-term. Through a combination of sp...read more
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research