USA: The Perrier Group Acquires Northern Californian Bottled Water Company
The Perrier Group of America announced today its agreement to acquire Black Mountain Spring Water, Incorporated, a Northern California bottled spring water company. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Black Mountain Spring Water manufactures and distributes bottled spring water from one Northern California plant to the home and office delivery and retail channels. The company, with 276 employees and estimated year 2000 revenues of $37 million, has 80 percent of its operations in home and office delivery, and the remaining 20 percent in the retail channel. Black Mountain is ranked second in the home and office channel in Northern California, with strong market density and share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review