USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group Raises Earnings Estimates
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG - news) today announced an increase in its projected earnings for the remainder of 2000 and also took its extended forecast for 2001-2003 upward. Continued pricing gains and more effective cost management support these changes in the projections. Highlights include the following: For the year 2000:-- Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortization(EBITDA) growth of 15%, revised upward from an original projection of 10-12% growth-- A projected increase of $35 million in operating free cash flow, to $185 millionFor 2001-2003:-- An estimated 10-12% range of growth for EBITDA, up from an estimated 8-10%, with an annual gain in return on invested capital (ROIC) of at least 50 basis pointsSpeaking at the Goldman Sachs Global Beverage, Food and Tobacco Conference today in New York City, Craig Weatherup, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for PBG, announced the new forecast numbers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020