COMMENT: The Parmalat fallout
As the true scale of Italy's largest corporate scandal becomes apparent, farmers and cooperatives in Brazil are paying the price for Parmalat's inability to pay its bills. This highlights a growing realisation that many Latin American countries are over-dependent on foreign multinationals. Consumer concern over such issues is driving increased demand for Fairtrade goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head