COMMENT: The Parmalat fallout
As the true scale of Italy's largest corporate scandal becomes apparent, farmers and cooperatives in Brazil are paying the price for Parmalat's inability to pay its bills. This highlights a growing realisation that many Latin American countries are over-dependent on foreign multinationals. Consumer concern over such issues is driving increased demand for Fairtrade goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research