GLOBAL: The Famous Grouse gets limited edition packaging
The company said today (5 November) that the UK, South Africa, Russia and Portugal will all take delivery of the limited edition packaging in the lead-up to the Christmas selling period. The revamped illustration depicts a history of the brand and its origins in Perth, Scotland at Bordeaux House, along with the grouse itself.
In the UK, 24,000 of the cartons will be available exclusively in branches of Waitrose supermarkets.
The packaging, designed by Scottish firm Timorous Beasties, contains a 70cl bottle of The Famous Grouse, which retails at around GBP14.00 (US$23.20).
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview