GLOBAL: The Famous Grouse gets limited edition packaging
The company said today (5 November) that the UK, South Africa, Russia and Portugal will all take delivery of the limited edition packaging in the lead-up to the Christmas selling period. The revamped illustration depicts a history of the brand and its origins in Perth, Scotland at Bordeaux House, along with the grouse itself.
In the UK, 24,000 of the cartons will be available exclusively in branches of Waitrose supermarkets.
The packaging, designed by Scottish firm Timorous Beasties, contains a 70cl bottle of The Famous Grouse, which retails at around GBP14.00 (US$23.20).
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends