Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt 40% abv
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Global on- and off-trade outlets and travel retail
Price - EUR99 (US$143) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - The Edrington Group
The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter has been blended by master blender Gordon Motion and is available in a limited-edition Wade ceramic decanter decorated by UK wildlife artist Rodger McPhail.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014