Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended
Available - From next month
Location - Travel retail, in the Nordic region on various ferry lines, and at several Russian airports
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition will be available exclusively in travel retail until September. It will launch initially on-board Birka Eckero Line and Tallink Silja, at the Scandlines shop and in the AerRianta duty free stores at Pulkovo Saint Petersburg and Moscow Sheremetyevo Airports.
The variant, which has a greater concentration of aged, peaty malt whiskies in its blend, was previewed in September at TFWA World Exhibition in France.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team