Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group’s Famous Grouse and Cola
Famous Grouse and Cola
Category - RTD, Scotch whisky with cola, 6% abv
Available - From October
Location - UK, Sainsbury’s
Price - RRP GBP1.75 (US$2.74) per 250ml can
Distribution - Maxxium UK
The product will be available in a pre-mixed can containing one measure of The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky.
The launch will be backed by marketing activity from Maxxium UK, which will include consumer sampling and in-store magazine promotions.
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
The US unit of Rémy Cointreau has extended its distribution partnership with The Edrington Group in the country....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends