Product Launch - GLOBAL: The Edrington Group's Cutty Sark Storm
Click through to view The Edrington Group's Cutty Sark Storm
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available - From this summer
Location - Globally
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP20 (US$31.10) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Maxxium UK
The Edrington Group has lined up the first permanent addition to Cutty Sark's core range since it bought the brand two years ago.
The blend includes aged malts from Highland Park, The Macallan and other - unspecified - distilleries from across Scotland. The grain whisky comes from Edinburgh’s North British Distillery, which Edrington jointly-owns with Diageo.
Edrington bought Cutty Sark from Berry Bros & Rudd in February 2010 for an undisclosed amount.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role