Product Launch - UK: The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent 100% Juice for Kids
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent 100% Juice for Kids
Category - Soft drink, juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.30) per pack of four cartons
Distribution - Innocent
Innocent has launched a range of juices in the UK targeted at the lunchbox market. Innocent 100% Juice for Kids will be available in orange and apple flavours in UK supermarkets.
Each carton contains one serving of the Government-recommended five-a-day fruit and/or vegetable serving. The two variants come in Tetra Wedge Aseptic cartons.
Earlier this year, The Coca-Cola Co upped its stake in Innocent, buying the “majority” of the shares owned by the company's founders and employees.
Innocent is expanding its successful range of drinks for kids with the launch of a brand new 100% juice range this April.
Available in orange juice or apple juice, innocent 100% juice for kids will be found in handy sized Tetra Pak cartons that are the perfect size for lunchboxes and little people’s hands.
The new 100% juice for kids is made of 100% pure fruit juice, with each carton containing 1 portion of the recommended 5-a-day. With no added sugar, no colourings, preservatives or other nasties, adding a carton of 100% juice for kids to lunchboxes is a great way to get more fruit in to kids.
Gurdeep Loyal, innocent kids marketing manager, says "The innocent kids smoothie range has seen strong growth over the last few years and we are the leading player in the chilled juice aisle. Our new 100% juice for kids gives mums and dads even more delicious ways of getting fruit into their little ones - it's perfect for lunchboxes and family days out, with a full portion of fruit in every carton."
Sarah Probert-Hill, marketing manager at Tetra Pak, says “We are delighted that innocent have chosen to package their new range of 100% juice drinks in Tetra Wedge Aseptic cartons. The convenient size and shape of the carton makes it perfect for popping into lunchboxes for picnics and snacks, while the unusual pack shape and colourful on-pack designs are great for kids, offering them a fun way to enjoy a healthy drink”.
Innocent 100% juice for kids will be available from April in all good supermarkets, priced at £2.79 for a pack of 4 recyclable cartons.
Original source: Company Release
Innocent Drinks Ltd is set to sell its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009. The objective is to gain a stronger presence within fruit/vegetable ju...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer