UK: Thatchers launches Gold TV ad
Thatchers Cider has readied a television ad for its Thatchers Gold cider brand in the UK.
The company, which released a multi-pack offering of the cider last year, said yesterday (27 March) that it will invest GBP4m (US$6.1m) in the latest push for Thatchers Gold.
Running through the Spring and Summer, the TV ad will air on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and multi-channel with either 30- or 20-second versions. The ad will be backed by outdoor advertising, trade and social media.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts