ASIA: TFWA eyes record numbers with venue increase
The exhibition will be held in Singapore from 11-15 May
The Tax Free World Association hopes to hit new attendance records for the Asian edition of its Travel Retail exhibition this year, after floorspace has been expanded by one fifth.
The TFWA Asia Pacific Conference and Exhibition, due to be held in Singapore from 11-15 May, will take over an extra hall at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, organisers said this week. The expansion follows record visitor levels last year despite a last-minute venue change.
“TFWA’s event last year broke all records for stands, visitors and conference delegates and also for the quality of the exhibition,” said Patrick Bouchard, TFWA VP for commercial. “This year we are doing our utmost to raise the bar again.”
Last year, delegates were hosted at Marina Bay because of delayed renovation work at original venue the Suntec Centre.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range