Product Launch - UK: Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Click through to view Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends and Chianti
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Category - Wine, Italy, Tuscany
Available - From next month
Location - UK
Price - See below
Distribution - Vintage Roots
Tuscan winery Tenuta Il Palagio has lined up the UK launch for three of its wines. The company is owned by musician Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler.
- Sister Moon 2009 (14% abv), IGT Toscana, is a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, RRP of GBP31.50 (US$50) per 75cl bottle
- Casino Delle Vie 2009 (13.5% abv), IGT Toscana, comprises Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, GBP18 per bottle
- When We Dance 2012 (13% abv), DOCG Chianti, is mainly Sangiovese with small quantities of Canaiolo and Colorino, GBP11.99 per bottle
All three wines are “in conversion” to being organic (fully certified from the 2012 vintage) and biodynamic.
Sting and Styler acquired Tenuta Il Palagio in 1999.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends