FRANCE: Tax Free World Association CEO steps down
Olivier Charriaud is to leave his position as CEO of Tax Free World Association (TFWA).
The move will take effect on 16 April 2010.
Since his appointment as CEO in October 2006, Olivier Charriaud has been in charge of the day-to-day management of TFWA and its team, including events such as TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes and TFWA Asia Pacific & Gate One2One in Singapore.
Erik Juul-Mortensen, president of TFWA, said: "On behalf of the management committee and board of TFWA, I would like to thank Olivier for his contribution since joining the Association. In spite of the many challenges our industry - and therefore also TFWA - have been facing in recent years, TFWA stands as strong as ever and well positioned to deal with future challenges."
The Association said that it has begun a search for a new CEO.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends