FRANCE: Tax Free World Association CEO steps down
Olivier Charriaud is to leave his position as CEO of Tax Free World Association (TFWA).
The move will take effect on 16 April 2010.
Since his appointment as CEO in October 2006, Olivier Charriaud has been in charge of the day-to-day management of TFWA and its team, including events such as TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes and TFWA Asia Pacific & Gate One2One in Singapore.
Erik Juul-Mortensen, president of TFWA, said: "On behalf of the management committee and board of TFWA, I would like to thank Olivier for his contribution since joining the Association. In spite of the many challenges our industry - and therefore also TFWA - have been facing in recent years, TFWA stands as strong as ever and well positioned to deal with future challenges."
The Association said that it has begun a search for a new CEO.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research