US: Tata Tea appoints DSC Logistics for distribution
Tata Tea has selected DSC Logistics as its US distribution partner.
DSC is an integrated logistics and supply chain management company headquartered in Illinois.
"Tata Tea group is a recognised global company that is extremely capable of achieving their growth strategy here in the US," said Ann Drake, DSC's CEO.
Chris Robinson, Tata Tea group's US global logistics manager, said: "DSC was awarded the Tata Tea group business for a number of reasons: their level of commitment, enthusiasm, professionalism, their consolidation programme and design work, which proved to us that DSC sees themselves as a long-term partner."
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read News Stories of 2009....
It would appear that, beyond the shadow of one major transaction, the soft drinks and water categories had a year of innovation and controversy. A colourful 12 months for the sector, then, as Ben Coop...
What 2009 lacked in explosive headlines in the brewing category, it more than made up for in tactical manoeuvres for the future. Olly Wehring considers a year that was always going to struggle, in eve...
As the decade draws to a close and just-drinks reflects on its first ten years of publication, our editorial team picks the ten stories that defined the noughties for the drinks industry and shaped ou...
The MD of Foster's Group's Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) unit has resigned....
None of Pepsico's soft drinks brands will advertise around television coverage of the Super Bowl in the US, as the firm looks to change its advertising strategy in 2010....
Temporary destocking of Coca-Cola Co drinks by retail giant Costco will not have a significant impact on fourth quarter volume sales, bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises has said....
US soft drinks giant PepsiCo is to invest US$30m next year to rejuvenate its Gatorade sports drink....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research