UK: Taboo launches UK advertising campaign
William Grant & Sons brand Taboo has prepared a marketing campaign, dubbed 'National Best Mates Week', which is scheduled to run between 17-23 July.
Vodka-based brand Taboo, which is distributed in the UK by First Drinks Brands, is focusing its efforts on the brand's heartland in the north-east of England. Promotions include radio station ads, online competitions, street theatre, consumer sampling, Best Mates 'party kits' and mobile phone charms.
First Drinks' brand manager Nick Morton Nick Morton said: "Taboo is enjoying a strong revival, with the recent launch of Taboo Blue already selling at 50% of the rate of Taboo Original and helping to attract new consumers into the brand."
The campaign is intended to celebrate the importance of good friends and appeal directly to the brand's target audience of 18 to 24-year-old females.
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
The US arm of UK spirits group William Grant has appointed a new wine director....
India's UB Group looks to be closing in on the acquisition of UK spirits group Whyte & Mackay after months of negotiations....
Polmos Lublin has warned that its profits for this year will come in below its initial forecasts....
Russian Standard has snapped up the Internet domain name vodka.com for US$3m....
The Swedish government has confirmed that it is planning to sell off V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka. The centre-right government, which came to power in September, officially announced today (1...
V&S Group looks ready to close a production site in Sweden as it looks to cut costs throughout its business in the Nordic region....
Centerra Wine Company has unveiled a new drink which combines brandy, vodka and vanilla....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts