JAPAN: Suntory brings new COO in for beverage unit
Suntory is making an executive change
Suntory Holdings has appointed a new COO to the corporate development department of its beverage & food unit.
Haruhisa Inada will take the role on 1 March, replacing Nobuhiro Torii, a company spokesperson told just drinks today (26 February). Torii will continue in his post as president of Suntory Beverage & Food Limited, which he had held alongside the COO position, the spokesperson said.
Inada previously worked as a managing director at investment bank Merrill Lynch, the spokesperson said.
In December, Suntory said it is set to return to Brazil's spirits market after an eight-year absence.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range