SPAIN: Suntory Alliance Brands open Spanish Subsidiary
Following the setting up of a new Spanish subsidiary company, the Suntory Alliance Brands portfolio will now be sold direct to the wines and spirits trade via its own sales team. SAB España will be focussing mainly on Bowmore single malt whisky and Midori Melon Liqueur in the first year of its existence but other company brands such as Auchentoshan, Glen Garioch, Louis Royer Cognac and Greenall's Gin will also be on offer to the trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery