US: St Pauli lines up mystery girl ads
US beer distributor Crown Imports has lined up a fresh print advertising campaign for German beer brand St. Pauli Girl.
Crown Imports, a venture between Grupo Modelo and Constellation Brands, said yesterday (12 February) that the campaign - 'Drop Dead Refreshing' - is an evolution of last year's advertising. The adverts use the female form of a well-known model who the company has declined to name. St. Pauli said it will reveal her identity this spring.
"This campaign takes the highly successful 2006 campaign to a new level and introduces our new tag-line which reflects the essence of the brand along with St. Pauli Girl's edgy sense of humour," said Fred Graefenhain, vice president of marketing for Crown Imports.
The new executions will premiere in March and April issues of national magazines including Playboy and Rolling Stone. At the same time, the campaign will be backed by outdoor ads in key markets including Chicago, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a lar...
US drinks distributor Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. has acquired all assets of BudCo, the Anheuser-Busch and Grupo Modelo sales, marketing and distribution company for 13 counties in South Texas....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady rise in profits and sales for its second quarter....
A local broker has lowered its coverage of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo....
Crown Imports has appointed a new vice president of marketing....
The UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has said it has cleared the completed joint venture between Constellation Brands Inc and Punch Taverns PLC....
Constellation Brands board of directors has voted in a new CEO....
Constellation Brands' first-quarter profit has dropped 64%, while shares rose 4.2% beating analysts' predictions....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research