Product Launch - US: SPI Group's Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
SPI Group's Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured
Available - From May
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of $23.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
Stolichnaya’s eleventh flavoured variant, Stoli White Pomegranik will also be available in 1.75-litre ($41.49) and 1-litre ($31.99).
The variant is the first vodka made with the natural flavour of the white pomegranate varietal, SPI claims.
It will be promoted nationwide through an advertising campaign, on-premise cocktail programme and sampling events throughout the spring and summer.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets