Product Launch - US: SPI Group's Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
SPI Group's Stolichnaya White Pomegranik
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured
Available - From May
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of $23.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
Stolichnaya’s eleventh flavoured variant, Stoli White Pomegranik will also be available in 1.75-litre ($41.49) and 1-litre ($31.99).
The variant is the first vodka made with the natural flavour of the white pomegranate varietal, SPI claims.
It will be promoted nationwide through an advertising campaign, on-premise cocktail programme and sampling events throughout the spring and summer.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends