US: SPI Group eyes growth with new distributor deals
The company is looking to boost its sales in the US after the new deals
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
The Horizon deal will see the company handle distribution for the Stolichnaya vodka portfolio in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, while taking brokerage duties in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The RNDC agreement covers distribution in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. The company will act as Stoli Group’s broker in Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio and West Virginia.
Finally, Charmer Sunbelt will handle SPI’s portfolio in Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington DC.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
John Esposito, president of Stoli Group (USA), said: “We believe valuable partnerships with renowned distributors are a critical component to help grow our ... brands in key markets across the country.”
Earlier this month, the company said it had extened its tie-up with Southern Wine & Spirits in the US.
just-drinks on-trend: vodka flavours review
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...read more
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group....
Canadean's "Republic National Distributing Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile co...
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
Findlater Wine & Spirit Group’s mission is to be the wine and spirit supplier of choice throughout Ireland with a particular focus on the on-trade channel. Findlater manages an extensive wine and spir...
Canadean's "Latvijas Balzams AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and s...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research