US: SPI Group eyes growth with new distributor deals
The company is looking to boost its sales in the US after the new deals
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
The Horizon deal will see the company handle distribution for the Stolichnaya vodka portfolio in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, while taking brokerage duties in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The RNDC agreement covers distribution in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. The company will act as Stoli Group’s broker in Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio and West Virginia.
Finally, Charmer Sunbelt will handle SPI’s portfolio in Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington DC.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
John Esposito, president of Stoli Group (USA), said: “We believe valuable partnerships with renowned distributors are a critical component to help grow our ... brands in key markets across the country.”
Earlier this month, the company said it had extened its tie-up with Southern Wine & Spirits in the US.
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group....
Findlater Wine & Spirit Group’s mission is to be the wine and spirit supplier of choice throughout Ireland with a particular focus on the on-trade channel. Findlater manages an extensive wine and spir...
Canadean's "Latvijas Balzams AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and s...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends