UK: SPI Group extends Stoli Salted Karamel launch
Click through to view Stoli Salted Karamel
SPI Group is to roll out its Stoli Salted Karamel to the UK a year after the flavoured vodka was launched in the US.
The Stolichnaya Premium Vodka extension will be available in Waitrose supermarkets from the middle of next month and retail for GBP21 (US$31.50) per 70cl bottle, SPI said today (4 July). It was unveiled in the US last July.
Stoli Salted Karamel is part of SPI Group's “sweet indulgent” flavour portfolio alongside Stoli Chocolat Razberi. Overall, there are 14 Stolichnaya flavoured vodkas.
This year, SPI pulled out of a race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC). The company was eventually taken over by the owner of Russian Standard.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report