US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America widens operations VP role
SWSA wants to integrate its supply chain
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions.
Dale Huhnke took on the newly created role on 1 July, SWSA said yesterday (25 July). Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois, the company said.
The new post is part of SWSA's efforts to integrate SWSA's supply chain operations, the company's senior VP for supply chain strategy, Bobby Burg, said.
Huhnke has worked for SWSA for 32 years and previously oversaw operations in the Nevada and Kentucky markets before moving to Illinois.
In March, SWSA said it was extending its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review