US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America ties up Ste Michelle deal in Minnesota
Southern Wine & Spirits will distribute Ste Michelle wines in 15 states
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has signed a deal to distribute Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota.
The exclusive partnership starts 1 August, Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) said last week. As a reult of the deal, it will mean SWS distributes Ste Michelle's portfolio in a total of 15 US states.
“As we expand our relationship with Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota, we are confident that we will both bring an elevated level of brand stewardship to the Ste Michelle portfolio as well as enhanced levels of service to Minnesota’s retail customers,” said SWS's executive VP & general manager Brad Vassar.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- TWE's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Carlsberg's cost-saving plan "achieving traction"
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Full-year profits soar for Treasury Wine Estates
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages