US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America deepens Treasury Wine Estates link-up
Southern works with TWE in 18 markets
Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have extended their US distribution partnership to Colorado and Indiana.
The new agreements, effective from today (1 March), bring the number of US markets Southern and TWE cooperate in to 18, the two companies said yesterday. They announced deals covering Washington and Oregon in July, and Montana, Utah and Wyoming in May, the companies said.
“With these most recent appointments, Southern now proudly handles a significant portion of TWE’s national volume,” Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive VP & GM, said.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets