SOUTH AFRICA: South African Breweries appoints director of communications
South African Breweries, the world's fifth largest brewer, has announced the appointment of Nick Chaloner as director of communications. The appointment took effect on 1 March 2001. Chaloner assumes overall responsibility for SAB's public, media and investor communications. He will be based in London and reports to SAB group chief executive Graham Mackay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads