News

UK: S&N builds stake in Greek brewer

Most popular

Should Campari Group be renamed Aperol Group?

Why water has become more important than wine

just-drinks speaks to A-B InBev CEO Carlos Brito

just-drinks' M&A database - Oct 18

MORE

UK-based Scottish & Newcastle has agreed to acquire 21.5% of the shares of Mythos SA from its joint venture partner Boutari Holdings. Following the transfer of shares, S&N will own 68% of Mythos and Boutari Holdings the remaining 32%.


Related Content

Asahi asset tidy continues with Tsingtao Brewery Co stake poised for offload

Asahi asset tidy continues with Tsingtao Brewery Co stake poised for offload...

The Coca-Cola Co gazumps Keurig Dr Pepper with Bodyarmor stake purchase

The Coca-Cola Co gazumps Keurig Dr Pepper with Bodyarmor stake purchase...

The Sazerac Co enters India with John Distilleries stake purchase

The Sazerac Co enters India with John Distilleries stake purchase...

Carlyle Group set to follow Accolade Wines buy with Grupo Codorníu stake acquisition

Carlyle Group set to follow Accolade Wines buy with Grupo Codorníu stake acquisition...

Oops! This article is copy protected.

Why can’t I copy the text on this page?

The ability to copy articles is specially reserved for people who are part of a group membership.

How do I become a group member?

To find out how you and your team can copy and share articles and save money as part of a group membership call Sean Clinton on
+44 (0)1527 573 736 or complete this form..



Forgot your password?