US: Slovenia Vodka set for roll-out after Blackheath Beverage tie-up
Slovenia Vodka is set for expansion throughout the US after a deal was signed with sales and marketing group Blackheath Beverage.
Blackheath will launch the 40% abv craft brand in New York and Conneticut next month, the group said today (29 May). It will then roll-out into "key markets throughout the US".
Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
Slovenia Vodka, the brainchild of US chef Peter Xaviar Kelly, is described as a blend of winter wheat and Slovenian buckwheat.
Actor Bill Murray and dancer and actor Mikhail "Misha" Baryshnikov are referred to as "spokesmen" for the brand, on Slovenia Vodka's website.
Blackheath also handles sales and marketing for Altlantico Rum in the US.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends