US: Skyy Spirits launches recruitment drive
Skyy Spirits is owned by Gruppo Campari
Skyy Spirits is on the hunt for executives to fill several vacancies in its marketing, sales and finance divisions.
Among the vacancies Skyy is looking to fill is senior brand manager for the Wild Turkey Bourbon brand, which it acquired from Pernod Ricard in April last year. The US-based unit of Gruppo Campari said yesterday (23 August) that it is “in the unique position of being able to hire during this challenging economic environment”.
“We are actively looking to fill rewarding positions that support not only our growing portfolio, but also our increased on-premise and off-premise activities for our established brands,” said Skyy's chief operating/chief marketing officer, Andrea Conzonato.
The full list of vacancies and application procedure can be found in the careers section of Skyy's website.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research